Are you looking for the Best R Programming Certification? Here is the handpicked list of Best R Programming Course & Training to assist you to become an expert in programming in R. Before you start doing these courses we have included an article How to Start Programming in R? Go through this article you will get a brief idea about where and how to start learning r? Find out how attractive the r programming jobs are?
9 Best R Programming Certifications, Courses, Training, Tutorial, and Classes 2019
Table of Contents
- 1. R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! (Udemy)
- 2. Data Analytics with R Certification Training
- 3. Introduction to Neurohacking In R by Johns Hopkins University (Coursera)
- 4. R Programming Certification by John Hopkins University (Coursera)
- 5. Statistics with R Specialization by Duke University
- 6. Software Development in R Certification by John Hopkins University (Coursera)
- 7. Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
- 8. Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp with R
- 9. R programming Courses & Tutorials Online (Pluralsight)
- 9. R Certification & Programming: Advanced Analytics In R For Data Science
- 10. R Level 1 – Data Analytics with R
- 11. R Programming for Statistics and Data Science
- 12. R Data Pre-Processing & Data Management – Shape your Data!
1. R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! (Udemy)
Description: Learn Programming In R And R Studio. Data Analytics, Data Science, Statistical Analysis, Packages, Functions, GGPlot2
Instructors: Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team
Students Enrolled: 83,993 +
2. Data Analytics with R Certification Training
Description: Data Analytics with R training will help you gain expertise in R Programming, Data Manipulation, Exploratory Data Analysis, Data Visualization, Data Mining, Regression, Sentiment Analysis and using R Studio for real-life case studies on Retail, Social Media.
R is the most popular data analytics tool owing to it being open-source, its flexibility, packages, and community
“R” wins on Statistical Capability, Graphical capability, Cost, a rich set of packages and is the most preferred tool for Data Scientists.
The average salary for a Senior Data Scientist skilled in R is $123k (Payscale salary data)
Students Enrolled: 21000 +
3. Introduction to Neurohacking In R by Johns Hopkins University (Coursera)
- 4.6 33% started a new career after completing these courses
- 14% got a tangible career benefit from this course
- Dr. Elizabeth Sweeney, Rice Academy Postdoctoral Fellow, Biostatistics
- Ciprian M. Crainiceanu, Professor, Biostatistics
- John Muschelli III, Assistant Scientist, BiostatisticsJohns Hopkins University
4. R Programming Certification by John Hopkins University (Coursera)
- 33% started a new career after completing these courses
- 33% got a tangible career benefit from this course
- 11% got a pay increase or promotion
In this course, you will learn how to program in R and how to use R for effective data analysis. You will learn how to install and configure software necessary for a statistical programming environment and describe generic programming language concepts as they are implemented in a high-level statistical language.
The course covers practical issues in statistical computing which includes programming in R, reading data into R, accessing R packages, writing R functions, debugging, profiling R code, and organizing and commenting R code. Topics in statistical data analysis will provide working examples.
Created by: Johns Hopkins University
5. Statistics with R Specialization by Duke University
Description: Master Statistics with R. Statistical mastery of data analysis including inference, modeling, and Bayesian approaches.
In this Specialization, you will learn to analyze and visualize data in R and create reproducible data analysis reports, demonstrate:
- a conceptual understanding of the unified nature of statistical inference,
- perform frequentist and Bayesian statistical inference and modeling to understand natural phenomena and make data-based decisions,
- communicate statistical results correctly, effectively, and in context without relying on statistical jargon,
- critique data-based claims and evaluated data-based decisions,
- visualize data with R packages for data analysis.
You will produce a portfolio of data analysis projects from the Specialization that demonstrates mastery of statistical data analysis from exploratory analysis to inference to modeling, suitable for applying for statistical analysis or data scientist positions.
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization
- Introduction to Probability and Data
- Inferential Statistics
- Linear Regression and Modeling
- Bayesian Statistics
- Statistics with R Capstone
- Mine Çetinkaya-Rundel, Associate Professor of the Practice, Department of Statistical Science
- David Banks, Professor of the Practice, Statistical Science
- Colin Rundel, Assistant Professor of the Practice, Statistical Science
- Merlise A Clyde, Professor, Department of Statistical Science, Duke University
6. Software Development in R Certification by John Hopkins University (Coursera)
Description: Build Tools for Better Data Science. Learn to design software for data tooling, distribute R packages, and build custom visualizations
This Specialization covers R software development for building data science tools. As the field of data science evolves, it has become clear that software development skills are essential for producing useful data science results and products.
You will obtain rigorous training in the R language, including the skills for handling complex data, building R packages and developing custom data visualizations. You will learn modern software development practices to build tools that are highly reusable, modular, and suitable for use in a team-based environment or a community of developers. This certification will help you to get r programming jobs with exclusive salary package.
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- The R Programming Environment
- Advanced R Programming
- Building R Packages
- Building Data Visualization Tools
7. Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
Description: Learn to create Machine Learning Algorithms in Python and R from two Data Science experts. Code templates included.
Instructor: Kirill Eremenko, Hadelin de Ponteves, SuperDataScience Team, SuperDataScience Support
Students Enrolled: 378,932 +
8. Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp with R
Description: Learn how to use the R programming language for data science and machine learning and data visualization!
Instructor: Jose Portilla
Students Enrolled: 37,262 +
9. R programming Courses & Tutorials Online (Pluralsight)
One of the best online courses collection to learn r programming to an expert level. You will learn various constructs of R programming and get hands-on practice in order to become an efficient and productive R programmer.
9. R Certification & Programming: Advanced Analytics In R For Data Science
Description: Take Your R & R Studio Skills To The Next Level. Data Analytics, Data Science, Statistical Analysis in Business, GGPlot2
Instructor: Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team
Students Enrolled: 27,682 +
10. R Level 1 – Data Analytics with R
Description: Use R for Data Analytics and Data Mining
Instructor: R-Tutorials Training
Students Enrolled: 6,490 +
11. R Programming for Statistics and Data Science
Description: This r certification and programming for Data Science & Data Analysis. Applying R for Statistics and Data Visualization with GGplot2 in R
Instructor: 365 Careers, 365 Simona (The 365 Team)
Students Enrolled: 3,692 +
12. R Data Pre-Processing & Data Management – Shape your Data!
Description: Learn how to prepare your data for great analytics in R.
Instructor: R-Tutorials Training
Students Enrolled: 2,233 +
So, these the Best R Programming Certifications, Courses, Training, Tutorial, and Classes 2019 for you to become an expert on the r programming language.
We have enlisted all the best courses available like Best Machine Learning Courses, Best React JS Tutorial, Best Salesforce Certification Courses Training, 12 Best Bootstrap 4 Tutorial, and Best Unity Tutorials Online in the different online market places to enrich your knowledge in the variety of subject matter to boost your career. Happy Learning!
We have also picked some of the top online courses that you may like Best LinkedIn Training Courses, Best Coursera Courses, Best Upskilling Courses, Best Product Management Certification Online, and Best Courses To Start Home Business Online. Happy Learning!
If this post was helpful, please share it with your friends, family, and social media so that they get this information as well!
Jamil Ahmed is the CEO of “Reinforce Lab”. He is a Pharmacist with experience of working in several pharmaceutical companies for over 5 years in International Business. Jamil Ahmed (@ahmedjr_16) is a Digital innovator, Personal Branding, Small Business, SEO marketer and Marketing consultant. He was named as the Top 3 Business Intelligence Marketing Influencer in 2018 by Onalytica. He was also Top 20 eCommerce Online Seller & Influencer by SaleHoo and Top 8 eCommerce Influencer by FitSmallBusiness. He regularly shares his tips and tricks for effective Personal Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Latest Technology Integration in Business by building relationships, and by telling stories. Read more about him.