Are you looking for the best personal branding courses online? Get started with new energy and enthusiasm in 2019 to learn Personal Branding Online.
Before starting self-branding you have to know what is your Personal Brand? What does Personal Brand mean? and How to leverage your Personal Brand.
If you understand what is personal branding? You will be more professional, eliminate competition, stand out & attract attention, get more opportunities for building your business.
As well as, you can grow your social media following, boost your career, and skyrocket your income with a powerful personal brand.
These best personal branding training courses will help you to get started with personal branding campaigns. You will get huge personal branding tips to grow your personal branding strategy.
We have researched online and found these courses based on the top reviews, ratings and recent demands, these are the best personal branding Online and certification program which includes the ‘Best Course,’ ‘Product Description,’ ‘Ratings,’ ‘Students Enrolled’ as well as ‘Product’s Image’ and a ‘Call to Action’ to purchase the Courses from the respective learning platforms for your learning convenience.
8 Best Personal Branding Courses Online, Training, Tutorial, and Certification for Mastery
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction to Personal Branding for Beginners by University of Virginia (Coursera)
- 2. Branding You: How to Build Your Multimedia Internet Empire (Udemy)
- 3. Personal Branding Training: The System To Reinvent Yourself!
- 4. Steps to a build Powerful Personal Brand
- 5. Branding: Build Personal Branding Online
- 6. Free Personal Branding Course: Raising Angel Capital
- 7. Strategic Self-Marketing and Personal Branding by State University of New York (Coursera)
- 8. Personal Branding for Introverts, Shy and Camera Shy
1. Introduction to Personal Branding for Beginners by University of Virginia (Coursera)
Personal branding isn’t new, questions remain about how to create one and, more importantly, what it means to maintain and inhabit that brand.
- 59% started a new career after completing these courses
- 55% got a tangible career benefit from this course
- 14% got a pay increase or promotion
After Finishing this course, you will:
- Understand both what personal branding means and what it means to inhabit their brand
- Establish themselves on at least three social media platforms
- Create a mission statement for their personal brand
- Build a board of directors for their brand
- Become familiar with the basics of digital security and reputation management
- Create a system for on-going brand maintenance
Instructor: Kimberley Barker, MLIS, Manager for Technology Education & Computing, Claude Moore Health Sciences Library
Students Enrolled: 83K +
Rating: 4.3 out of 5.
2. Branding You: How to Build Your Multimedia Internet Empire (Udemy)
Learn with this personal branding course how to build and expand business across 5+ key platforms (Kindle, Podcast, Udemy, Email & more).
Instructor: Jonathan Levi, Anthony Metivier
Students Enrolled: 8K +
Ratings: 4.5 out of 5.
3. Personal Branding Training: The System To Reinvent Yourself!
Personal Branding Revealed: People with a strong personal brand are paid significantly better than their peers.
Instructor: Silviu Marisk
Students Enrolled: 11K +
Ratings: 4.7 out of 5.
4. Steps to a build Powerful Personal Brand
The personal branding course you can build a rock solid Personal Branding strategy that will assist you to grow your following, boost your career, and skyrocket your income as well.
Instructor: Dwayne K. Sutton
Students Enrolled: 6K +
Ratings: 4.2 out of 5.
5. Branding: Build Personal Branding Online
Learn to build a Personal Brand.
Instructor: Jeremy Deighan, Concept Courses
Students Enrolled: 5K +
Ratings: 4.1 out of 5.
6. Free Personal Branding Course: Raising Angel Capital
Best online course to learn Personal Branding for free. Also, know how to craft a compelling personal brand that attracts angel investor interest in YOU and your business.
Instructor: Nestor Villalobos
Students Enrolled: 10K +
Ratings: 4.3 out of 5.
7. Strategic Self-Marketing and Personal Branding by State University of New York (Coursera)
In this course, you will learn how to use strategic marketing and personal branding techniques for designing, enhancing, and promoting your professional image.
- 67% got a tangible career benefit from this online personal branding training course.
This course will help you to:
- Recognize the importance of marketing orientation and career brand building for your career development; use marketing communication strategies for your self-marketing;
- Implement strategic marketing planning for your career development and engage in creating your own strategic self-marketing plan;
- Devise strategies for managing your professional reputation; begin creating your personal brand, and plan steps for strategic personal branding;
- Create personal branding statements, and integrate social networking into your career branding;
- Refine your self-management information system to systematically collect and analyze self-marketing and personal branding related data,
- select appropriate tools and apply them for a thorough, accurate, evidence-based and data-driven self-assessment of your self-marketing and personal branding skills;
- Develop and implement an effective instrument for displaying your artifacts and monitoring your marketing communications strategies
- a realistic performance metric for evaluating your career brand building activities
All instructors are from Suny Empire State College:
- Dr. Valeri Chukhlomin, Professor
- Dr. Michele Forte, Assistant Professor, Community, and Human Services
- Dr. John M. Beckem II, Assistant Professor of Finance and Management Studies, State University of New York
- Dr. Tonka Jokelova, Coordinator of Curriculum and Instructional Design
- Amy Giaculli, Assessment Specialist
Students Enrolled: 25K +
Rating: 4.3 out of 5.
8. Personal Branding for Introverts, Shy and Camera Shy
A concrete toolkit for you to build your Personal Brand as an introvert freelancer, entrepreneur or executive.
Instructor: Mrs. Mihaela Radulescu
Students Enrolled: 219
Ratings: 4.2 out of 5.
We hope that, these best personal branding courses online will assist you to get started with your personal branding online and move forward to establish your personal brand.
This online personal branding training will ultimately help you for long term sustainability in your business. Also, check out the best personal branding examples to learn from real life strategy. Happy Learning!
You May Also Like:
- 11 Best Deep Learning Courses, Tutorials and Training 2020
- 9 Best R Programming Certification, Courses & Training
- 9 Best Branding Courses Online and Training for Marketers
- 8 Best Edureka Online Masters Programs to Build Specific Professional Expertise
- 12 Best Psychology Degree Online, Courses and Classes 2020
- 9 Best + Free Xamarin Tutorial, Course and Training 2020
- 25 Best Leadership Courses Online for Entrepreneurs
- 13 Best Graphic Design Courses Online, Classes and Certification 2020
- Influencer Marketing vs Content Marketing: Which is Right for your Brand?
- 8 Best Ecommerce Training Courses Online for Ecommerce Entrepreneurs
If this post was helpful, please share it with your friends, family, and social media so that they get this information as well!
Jamil Ahmed, CEO of “Reinforce Lab”. Pharmacist, with experience in numerous fields in Pharmaceutical Companies and also worked in several pharmaceutical Companies for over 5 years in International Business. Digital innovator, Personal Branding, Small Business, SEO Marketer and Marketing Consultant. Named as the Top 3 Business Intelligence Marketing Influencer in 2018 by Onalytica. Top 20 eCommerce Online Seller & Influencer by SaleHoo and Top 8 eCommerce Influencer by FitSmallBusiness. Regularly Share tips and tricks for effective Personal Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Latest Technology Integration in Business by building relationships, and by telling stories. Read more about him.