Do you want to develop your skills with personal development training? To boost your productivity, grab the list of best personal development courses Online, tutorials, and training enlisted so that you can just figure out what you need and start increasing your skills.
We are living in an era where learn, unlearn and relearn is extremely important. We are passing a huge stressful life every day with so many disruptions. In this situation, we decrease our productivity and skills which are required to stay top of the industry and your workplace.
But, you can overcome it by understanding adverse reactions to pressure in the workplace and use a step-by-step approach for managing your reactions in pressure situations, deal with a colleague, a friend or anyone else under pressure and be prepared to administer potentially stressful interactions. You will be able to use a problem-solving model, critical problem-solving skills and avoid problem-solving traps with these best personal development training.
If you can identify the factors in a situation likely to trigger pressure, recognize how you respond to pressure can impair your performance, conduct a stress profile and understand how to manage your attitude in pressurized situations
These are best personal development online courses for productivity listing displays the ‘Best Course,’ ‘Product Description,’ ‘Ratings,’ ‘Students Enrolled’ as well as ‘Product’s Image’ and enroll option to purchase the Courses from Udemy’s website for your convenience.
11 Best Personal Development Courses Online for Productivity
Table of Contents
- 1. Become a SpeedDemon: Productivity Tricks to Have More Time
- 2. The Power Of Focus: Boost Your Brain
- 3. Do It Now: Become A Person Who Finishes What They Start
- 4. Personal Development Courses: Nail Your #1 Goal in 90 Days
- 5. Performance Under Pressure – The Full Course
- 6. Personal Development Training: Productivity and Time Management for the Overwhelmed
- 7. Speed Learning: Best Personal Development Courses To Learn Fast with Instant Accelerated Learning
- 8. Problem-solving and Decision-making Strategies
- 9. The Easy Way to Write Short Stories That Sell
- 10. Get Things Done: How To Organize Your Life And Take Action
- 11. Mind Mapping for Public Speaking: Plan, Rehearse, & Deliver
1. Become a SpeedDemon: Productivity Tricks to Have More Time
Description: Learn productivity strategies and easy-to-use tricks to help you get through everyday tasks faster and more efficiently.
The course will teach you the most cutting-edge tips and tricks for productivity, automation, and efficiency so that you can do more work in less time and have more time for the things that matter in life.
At the same time, this personal development training course starts out with a great foundation, in theory, training you on the philosophies behind efficiency, productivity, and “speeding up.”
Armed with these theories and strategies, the course then dives into more nuts-and-bolts recommendations on how to speed up some of the most time-intensive activities we each do every day; working at the computer, cooking and fitness, interactions with others, and other general inefficiencies.
The course takes a holistic approach to productivity and efficiency, arming you with the mindset to kick butt and speed up every aspect of your productive and creative life, in order to make time for the things that really matter. With that said, this course, as with the instructor’s other courses, will evolve, grow, and improve based on your feedback, so get your front-row seat today!
Course Instructor: Jonathan Levi
Students Enrolled: 17,290
2. The Power Of Focus: Boost Your Brain
Description: Everything you need to know about Focus and attention, from distractions and multi-tasking to improvement strategies.
Regardless if you are a very focused or distracted person, this course will help you reach the next level. We all have this inherent capacity to focus right? But at the same time, attention is a limited resource. Not only should we be aware of this, but treat it as such: something most valuable.
In this course, we will be looking at our capacity to Focus from a whole variety of angles. From brain systems and neurochemicals, over the impact of survival instincts and emotions, to the different types of distractions, we’re facing. There will be a whole pallet of advice and insights, as well as tips, tricks, and strategies presented to help you gain substantial improvement in your capacity to focus.
In this course, among others, there will be a particular emphasis on the dual brain theory (backed by D. Kahneman, Nobel Prize winner and one of the world’s leading psychologists).
The tests and experiments have been designed by leading experts in the field of psychology. So you don’t have to worry about lasting damage done to your brain or mind.
After this course, you will be able to focus as never before. On top of the research and studies, the instructor will be sharing his own experience, insights, and strategies that have helped the instructor significantly improve his own productivity and quality.
The course is packed with concrete tools, so you can apply this immediately in your own life:
- Improve your focus – by applying a whole set of strategies
- Understand the mechanism driving focus – by exploring theories and scientific studies
- Explore why and how we lose our focus – by participating in mind-bending tests and experiments
- Create the right conditions – both internally and externally, to have your brain operate in optimal conditions and at full speed
- And So Much More: such as multi-tasking, survival skills, a network of neurons, ego depletion, dopamine, quality control, wine tasting, and so on.
Course Instructor: Gregory Caremans – Brain Academy
Students Enrolled: 767
3. Do It Now: Become A Person Who Finishes What They Start
Description: This course is a system that uses specific strategies to complete projects and goals.
Do you want to quickly complete your next goal or project?
Students who take this course complete 65% more lectures than students in similar Productivity Courses offered on Udemy.
Stop going from project to project and never finishing one. Get the satisfaction and relief that comes with completing what needs to get done in your life. The best part is when you realize you have more time to enjoy your life.
This course doesn’t just give you some principles and tell you to “just go do it.” It is a hands-on action course where you will learn specific strategies and take the steps to get you from point A to point B.
Course Instructor: Joe Fedison
Students Enrolled: 2,655
4. Personal Development Courses: Nail Your #1 Goal in 90 Days
Description: A proven goal setting framework to achieve any goals faster.
What if you could achieve your goals faster?
Imagine how it would feel if every time you put your mind to something, you got it done.
- Start a blog? Done.
- Lose 30 lbs? Done.
- Get your dream job? Done.
- Get organized? Done.
So far only 8% of people achieve their new year’s resolution.
The truth is, you’re more than capable of achieving all the things you want. You just need a practical strategy for goal setting. A proven framework that helps you reach and finish what you start.
This course led to the most efficient goal setting strategies and detailed step-by-step instructions that you are about to learn and that will help you nail your #1 goal in 90 days. By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Increase your happiness and self-awareness with simple & practical tools.
- Set your goal and keep it in focus with the F.O.C.U.S. methodology.
- Win over procrastination and stay motivated overtime to finish the things you start for once.
- You will nail your #1 goal in 90 days.
The best part is that you can start applying all of those techniques today.
Course Instructor: Louis-Xavier Lavallee, Dan Benoni
Students Enrolled: 1,633
5. Performance Under Pressure – The Full Course
Description: Learn How to Effectively Manage Your Attitude, Your Actions, and Your Relationships.
Performance Under Pressure – The Full Course includes all the three courses already published:
- The Right Attitude
- Taking Action
- Effective Human Interactions
The Performance Under Pressure – The Right Attitude section helps you recognize the events and situations that cause you to feel pressure. It explains how you can understand your reaction to pressure, and how excessive stress can impair your performance.
After completing this topic, you should be able to:
- identify the factors that in a situation are likely to trigger pressure,
- recognize how your response to pressure can impair your performance,
- conduct a stress profile, and
- manage your attitude in pressurized situations.
The second part of a series of three courses on Performance Under Pressure and focuses on Taking Action. And, in this course, you are going to learn not only how to take action under pressure, but also how to avoid over-thinking and over-confidence and understand what exactly the challenge is. After completing this section, you will be able to:
- avoid over-analysis and over-confidence in high-pressure situations,
- understand the challenge in a high-pressure situation from emotional reactions,
- manage automatic thoughts to optimize perceptions in high-pressure situations,
- use appropriate steps in the process of taking action in a high-pressure situation, and
- take action in pressure situations to match every challenge.
The third and last part of a series of three courses on Performance Under Pressure and focuses on Effective Human Interactions. And, in this course, you are going to learn to prevent and deal with negative pressure, manage your reactions, deal with colleagues and stressful situations.
This course helps you develop skills you need to recognize your personal reaction to pressure and how it impacts your relationships with others. It shows how you can consciously control your interpersonal reactions when under pressure and how to avoid unnecessary tensions.
Course Instructor: Sorin Dumitrascu
Students Enrolled: 1,483
6. Personal Development Training: Productivity and Time Management for the Overwhelmed
Description: A complete productivity and time management course designed to help you reduce your overwhelm and increase your results.
If you have more things to do than you have time and frequently get overwhelmed with all your priorities and tasks, you are in the right place! I designed this course to help people from all walks of life that struggle with trying to get it all done.
This course is going to be focused on three areas or sections. Each is designed to build on the other, but each lecture is labeled by concept clearly, so you will also be able to come back and hit specific topics that are most helpful for you.
“The instructor is very knowledgeable on this subject. He uses applicable scenarios that I will definitely apply to my daily life. His ideas and instruction were easy to understand and make sense! The production quality was great- clear voice, no background noise and the instructor was a great speaker. He was engaging and quick to the point. I would highly recommend if you want a productive way of life and need to get things done more efficiently!” by Elizabeth Garvin
Course Instructor: Josh Paulsen
Students Enrolled: 2,245
7. Speed Learning: Best Personal Development Courses To Learn Fast with Instant Accelerated Learning
Description: How to Beat Information Overload and Learn from Any Medium 3-4x Faster – Without Any Speed Reading or Memory Drills!
Discover how to get information from ANY format or medium into your head at least 2-4 times faster and manage your information for optimal retention and quicker, easier implementation. No purchases and no tedious drills or time spent learning or practicing new skills is required – you’ll find out how you can start doing this right now.
Save time, get more done with better, faster results and eliminate information overload forever with these Speed Learning hacks, techniques, and processes that you can implement immediately.
Course Instructor: Matthew Key
Students Enrolled: 1,206
8. Problem-solving and Decision-making Strategies
Description: Adapt to every situation. Generate, evaluate, and choose between alternative courses of action. This course gives you exactly what you need to improve your problem-solving and decision-making habits with this personal development training course. It gives you models and techniques that you can use in real life professional and personal situations.
It’s all about providing a practical framework for improvement and for creating positive habits in problem-solving and decision-making. This is part of larger skills for life program, and it helped people in very difficult situations or looking to get better at what they do.
Course Instructor: Sorin Dumitrascu
Students Enrolled: 1,666
9. The Easy Way to Write Short Stories That Sell
Description: How to come up with and write short stories for magazines, ezines, book compilations and self-publishing with Amazon! and Learn how to plan, write, edit and polish great stories for publication and improve your fiction writing skills quickly. Start to earn cash from self-publishing and submit stories to fiction markets for profit.
This course will take you on a thrilling journey, from acquiring the working writer’s mindset to thinking of compelling ideas; from learning how to structure stories for maximum effect to correct formatting and submitting your stories to editors and publishers.
Rob Parnell has been teaching writing for almost two decades. That experience has been synthesized into this unique course, then specifically designed and structured to help the beginner move from wannabe writer to professional wordsmith.
Discover how to make money writing fiction for a living – with guidance from a professional full-time author!
Course Instructor: Rob Parnell
Students Enrolled: 1,247
10. Get Things Done: How To Organize Your Life And Take Action
Description: A Simple, Step-by-Step System For Organizing Your Life, Being More Productive & Achieving Your Dreams. This course includes 40 lectures and 3 hours of content with 1 high-resolution printable reference chart of the entire Action Map System work-flow. Learn how to create, plan, and complete multi-action projects easily and efficiently.
Course Instructor: Derek Franklin
Students Enrolled: 1,864
11. Mind Mapping for Public Speaking: Plan, Rehearse, & Deliver
Description: Confident Speaking in Public: Mind Maps to speed prepare & deliver lectures, speech or podcast. No script, No autocue. Understand how to use effective Mind Mapping to plan, rehearse, and deliver a confident presentation.
This best personal development courses online will improve your productivity if you need to prepare regular presentations. You will also learn the power of this technique for yourself by delivering a short lecture without using scripts or notes.
Do you need to reduce the time it takes to prepare and learn a new speech or present a new workshop?
This short course shows you how to plan a talk, lecture, podcast or webinar in record time (what we call SMART SPEAKING). It also shows how to deliver any presentation without reading from a word-for-word script or without reading from slides or flashcards.
In the course, you’ll be following a case study where the author takes you to step by step through an easy-to-use and effective process to plan, rehearse and deliver a lecture. Plus there are two short projects that give you an opportunity to put your learning into practice.
Course Instructor: Barry Mapp
Students Enrolled: 2,152
So, these are total best personal development courses online for you that are available so far. To understand personal growth correctly, you need to go through a step by step process which will be easy if you start doing courses from here.
After completing these personal development training courses, you will be able to adapt personal decision-making style to every situation and use various decision-making tools and techniques to generate, evaluate, and choose between alternative courses of action. Good luck and happy learning.
You May Also Like:
- 24 Best SEO Training Courses to Rank Your Business Website
- 9 Best Google Adwords Certification Online Training 2019
- 48 Best Development Courses Online, Tutorial, Training, and Certification
- 15 Things Happy People Do Differently To Become Successful
- 9 Best Career Development Courses Online To Standout From The Crowd
- 19 Best SQL Certification Training, Courses Online, and Tutorial
- 16 Top Reasons For Leaving a Job
- 18 Best IT Training and Certification Courses Online in 2018
- 12 Best AWS Training, Courses, Certification, and Tutorials for Amazon 
- 35 Best Selling Online Courses, Tutorials To Become An Expert
- If this post was helpful, please share it with your friends, family, and social media so that others can also find theis information!
Jamil Ahmed, CEO of “Reinforce Lab”. Pharmacist, with experience in numerous fields in Pharmaceutical Companies and also worked in several pharmaceutical Companies for over 5 years in International Business. Digital innovator (@ahmedjr_16), Personal Branding, Small Business, SEO Marketer and Marketing Consultant. Named as the Top 3 Business Intelligence Marketing Influencer in 2018 by Onalytica. Top 20 eCommerce Online Seller & Influencer by SaleHoo and Top 8 eCommerce Influencer by FitSmallBusiness. Regularly Share tips and tricks for effective Personal Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Latest Technology Integration in Business by building relationships, and by telling stories. Read more about him.