Are you looking for best web development certifications? Here is the list of Best Web Development Courses Online, Tutorials, and Training to look for before taking the next step.
Have you ever wondered how these websites actually work? How are they built? How do browsers, computers, and mobile devices interact with the web? What skills are necessary to build a website? You should look for certification for web development & web designing if you want to stand out in your career as a web developer.
There are also many web development course online free on YouTube. If you don’t want to spend money on learning you can learn web development free online.
The web is a very large place now. If you are the typical internet user, you perhaps visit several websites every day, whether for business, entertainment or education.
Due to the increased popularity of mobile devices and e-commerce, web developer job growth is projected to rise 15 percent from 2016 to 2026, which is much faster compared to other occupations.
According to Glassdoor, A skilled web developer salary is as high as $111K in the United States whereas entry-level web developer salary is $72K on average. (Bureau of Labor Statistics, USA)
These best online Web Development Courses are suitable for both beginners and advanced that you can start doing right now. Hopefully, you will find the super match to get your desired course. You will learn fascinating and new ideas to start a successful web development business or even can start a freelance career,
You can do these web developer training 100% online from your home on your own schedule from Udemy, Coursera, Edureka and Plural Sight.
19 Best Web Development Courses Online, Tutorials, Certification, Degree, Classes, and Training 2019
Table of Contents
- 1. Best Web Development Training Online: Web Developer Bootcamp (Udemy)
- 2. Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 (Udemy)
- 3. Web Development Specialization: Ruby on Rails (Coursera)
- 4. Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3 (Udemy)
- 5. Certification for Web Development: Web Design for Everybody (Coursera)
- 7. Best Web Development Courses: Build 23 Projects (Udemy)
- 8. Responsive Website Development and Design Specialization (Coursera)
- 9. Beginner Full Stack Web Development Courses: HTML, CSS, React & Node
- 10. The Complete 2019 Fullstack Web Developer Course
- 11. The Complete Web Developer in 2019: Zero to Mastery
- 12. Introduction to Web Development
- 13. Full-Stack Web Development Training with React Specialization (Coursera)
- 14. Web Development Certification Training (Edureka)
- 15. The Complete 2019 Web Development Bootcamp
- Front End Web Development: Get Started (PluralSight)
- Introduction to Web Development
- Web Development with ExpressJS
1. Best Web Development Training Online: Web Developer Bootcamp (Udemy)
Description: The only course you need to learn web development – HTML, CSS, JS, Node, and More!
Instructor: Colt Steele
Students Enrolled: 405K +
Ratings: 4.6 out of 5.
2. Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 (Udemy)
Instructor: Rob Percival, Codestars by Rob Perciva
Students Enrolled: 212K +
3. Web Development Specialization: Ruby on Rails (Coursera)
With this front end web development training you will be able to write powerful, maintainable, and testable front end applications faster and with less code.
Become a Rails Developer with this full stack web development degree online contains five courses and one capstone project:
- Ruby on Rails: An Introduction
- Rails with Active Record and Action Pack
- Ruby on Rails Web Services and Integration with MongoDB
- Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS
- Capstone: Photo Tourist Web Application
- Kalman Hazins, Adjunct Professor, Graduate Computer Science, Whiting School of Engineering
- Kiran Chittargi, Adjunct Professor, Graduate Computer Science, Whiting School of Engineering
- Yaakov Chaikin, Adjunct Professor, Graduate Computer Science, Whiting School of Engineering
- Jim Stafford, Adjunct Professor, Graduate Computer Science, Whiting School of Engineering
Created by: The Johns Hopkins University
Students Enrolled: 250K +
4. Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3 (Udemy)
Instructor: Jonas Schmedtmann
Students Enrolled: 121K +
5. Certification for Web Development: Web Design for Everybody (Coursera)
This online website development program consists of 5 courses:
- Introduction to HTML5
- Introduction to CSS3
- Advanced Styling with Responsive Design
- Web Design for Everybody Capstone
- Colleen van Lent, Ph.D., Lecturer, School of Information
- Charles Severance, Professor, School of Information
Created by: The University of Michigan
Students Enrolled: 180K +
Instructor: Jonas Schmedtmann
Students Enrolled: 188K +
7. Best Web Development Courses: Build 23 Projects (Udemy)
Description: Become a Full-Stack Developer. This is one of the best web development course for beginners to advanced. You will learn everything from design to front end web development and programming.
Instructor: Brad Hussey, Code College
Students Enrolled: 58K +
8. Responsive Website Development and Design Specialization (Coursera)
Description: These web development certifications will assist you to create a Web experience. Learn the fundamentals of full stack web development in five comprehensive online courses and one capstone project:
- Responsive Web Design
- Introduction to Meteor.js Development
- Responsive Website Tutorial and Examples
- Responsive Website Development and Design Capstone
- Dr. Mick Grierson, Reader, Computing Department, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Dr. James Ohene-Djan, Senior Lecturer and Assistant Pro Warden, Computing Department, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Dr. Marco Gillies, Senior Lecturer, Computing Department, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Dr. Matthew Yee-King, Lecturer, Computing Department, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Dr. Kate Devlin, Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing, Goldsmiths
Created by: Goldsmiths, University of London
Students Enrolled: 150K +
9. Beginner Full Stack Web Development Courses: HTML, CSS, React & Node
Description: Learn web development with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap 4, ES6 React and Node
Instructor: Mark Price, Devslopes by Mark Price
Students Enrolled: 95K +
10. The Complete 2019 Fullstack Web Developer Course
Instructor: Kalob Taulien
Students Enrolled: 78K +
11. The Complete Web Developer in 2019: Zero to Mastery
Instructor: Andrei Neagoie
Students Enrolled: 71K +
12. Introduction to Web Development
- 31% started a new career after completing these courses
- 40% got a tangible career benefit from this course
- 20% got a pay increase or promotion
Instructor: Daniel Randall, Senior Architect at Composer Solutions and Instructor, UC Davis Division of Continuing and Professional Education
Created by: The University of California, Davis
Students Enrolled: 43K +
Instructor: Stephen Grider
Students Enrolled: 28K +
13. Full-Stack Web Development Training with React Specialization (Coursera)
Description: You will learn to build complete Web and Hybrid Mobile Solutions. With the web development certification online program you will become a master of front-end web, hybrid mobile app and server-side development in four comprehensive courses.
There are four online Courses in this Specialization:
- Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4
- Front-End Web Development with React
- Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native
- Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express, and MongoDB
Instructor: Jogesh K. Muppala, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Created by: The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Students Enrolled: 17K +
14. Web Development Certification Training (Edureka)
Description: Learn how to create impressive websites using HTML5, CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap 3, jQuery and Google APIs and deploy it to Amazon Simple Storage Service(S3).
Created by: Edureka
Students Enrolled: 3K
15. The Complete 2019 Web Development Bootcamp
Instructor: Angela Yu
Students Enrolled: 467K +
For the beginner, starting to learn web development can be daunting. In this course, Shawn Wildermuth shows you step-by-step how to use client-side web development techniques to create immersive web sites.
Front End Web Development: Get Started (PluralSight)
Learn all the basics of front end web development.
Front end web development involves many different technologies, and the landscape is constantly changing. In this course, you will learn the basics of all of the different aspects of front end web development, and how to hone and keep your skills up to date.
START A FREE 10-DAY TRIAL
Introduction to Web Development
Introduction to Web Development is a one-stop course that covers all of the tools you’ll need to create websites.
Nina Zakharenko and Brian Holt
Web Development with ExpressJS
Course on web development with express.js, a lightweight Sinatra-based web framework for node.js
If you take some Best Web Development Courses, Tutorials, and Training from the above list, you will find it very useful for starting your web development career and web design business as well.
If you are new and wants to start a business, this might help you a lot. You can apply your gained skills to develop web applications that will positively impact your web development career and business.
You May Also Like:
- 22 Best Teacher Training Courses Online, Tools and Certifications
- 10 Best Sales Courses Online for Mastery
- 13 Best Video Production Courses Online for Marketers
- 35 Best + Free Udemy Courses, Tutorial, Training, Classes, and Certification 2019
- 6 Best CBT Training Online, Course, Tutorial & Certification 2019
- 13 Best Startup Courses Online for Entrepreneurs
- 10 Best Docker Tutorial, Training, Certification & Courses for Developers
- 8 Best Instagram Marketing Training Courses 2019
- 10 Best Blockchain Courses Training and Certifications Online
If this post was helpful, please share it with your friends, family, and social media so that others can also find this information!
Jamil Ahmed is the CEO of “Reinforce Lab”. He is a Pharmacist with experience of working in several pharmaceutical companies for over 5 years in International Business. Jamil Ahmed (@ahmedjr_16) is a Digital innovator, Personal Branding, Small Business, SEO marketer and Marketing consultant. He was named as the Top 3 Business Intelligence Marketing Influencer in 2018 by Onalytica. He was also Top 20 eCommerce Online Seller & Influencer by SaleHoo and Top 8 eCommerce Influencer by FitSmallBusiness. He regularly shares his tips and tricks for effective Personal Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Latest Technology Integration in Business by building relationships, and by telling stories. Read more about him.