Big Data Masters Program makes you proficient in tools and systems used by Big Data experts. It includes training on Hadoop and Spark stack, Cassandra, Talend and Apache Kafka messaging system. The curriculum has been determined by extensive research on 5000+ job descriptions across the globe.
This program follows a set structure with 6 core courses and 7 electives spread across 24 weeks. It makes you an expert in key technologies related to Big Data ecosystem. At the end of each core course, you will be working on a real-time project to gain hands on expertise. By the end of the program you will be ready for seasoned Big Data job roles.
This Big Data Masters Program is a structured learning path recommended by leading industry experts and ensures that you transform into an expert Big Data Architect. Being a Big Data Architect requires you to be a master of multitude skills, and this program aims at providing you an in-depth knowledge of the entire Big Data Ecosystem. Individual courses at edureka focus on specialization in one or two specific skills, however if you intend to become a master in Big Data, then this is the path for you to follow.
Big Data Architect Learning track has been curated after thorough research and recommendations from industry experts. It will help you differentiate yourself with multi-platform fluency, and have real-world experience with the most important tools and platforms.
This curriculum with a 360-degree understanding of the Big Data ecosystem means the course will cover a broad array of topics to ensure you build the best foundation for success, which includes: Hadoop Architecture, Spark, Sqoop, Kafka, Cassandra, Talend, HBase, Storm, Hadoop Admin and many more.
There are no prerequisites for enrollment to the Master’s Program. Whether you are an experienced professional working in the IT industry, or an aspirant planning to enter the data driven science world of analytics, the Program is designed and developed to accommodate multitude professional backgrounds and allow its learners to have a successful journey in the Big Data industry.
The recommended duration to complete this program is 24 weeks, however it is up to the individual to complete this program as per their own pace.
Certificate of Completion for Master’s Program shall be awarded to you once you have completed the following courses:
- Java Essentials
- Big Data Hadoop Certification Training
- Apache Spark & Scala Certification Training
- Cassandra Certification Training
- Talend Certification Training
- Apache Kafka Certification Training
- To aid your learning journey, we have added following elective courses in the LMS:
- MapReduce Design Patterns Certification Training
- Apache Storm Certification Training
- MongoDB Certification Training
- Hadoop Administration
- Python Essentials
Completion of the above elective courses is not associated with Master’s Program completion criteria.
You will get a certificate of completion for Big Data Masters Program that is a part of the learning pathway, once you have successfully submitted the final assessment and it has been verified by our subject matter experts.
You May Also Like:
- 29 Best Data Analytics Courses Online for Business Professionals
- 21 Best Data Science Courses Online for Data Scientists
- 11 Big Data Courses Will Help You Become Top Data Scientist
- 7 Best Machine Learning and Deep Learning Courses
- Review of Machine Learning Course A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science