Interested in the field of Machine Learning? Here is a short and useful Review of Machine Learning Course A-Z: Hands-On Python & R in Data Science. This course potentiality brings you to build your successful career in data science.
This is one of the Best Selling courses on Udemy where over 526.6K+ students enrolled and have a 4.5/5 star rating with 103.5K+ reviews. With this Best Machine Learning tutorial, you will learn to create Machine Learning Algorithms in both Python and R from Data Science experts.
Review of Machine Learning Course A-Z: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
Table of Contents
1. What to Learn in this highest selling Machine Learning Course?
- Master Machine Learning on Python & R
- Have a great intuition of many Machine Learning models
- Make accurate predictions
- Make powerful analysis
- Make robust Machine Learning models
- Create strong added value for your business
- Use Machine Learning for personal purpose
- Handle specific topics like Reinforcement Learning, NLP and Deep Learning
- Handle advanced techniques like Dimensionality Reduction
- Know which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
- Build an army of powerful Machine Learning models and know how to combine them to solve any problem
2. What is included in this Machine Learning Certification Course Syllabus?
- Lecture 1: Data Preprocessing
- Lecture 2: Regression: Simple Linear Regression, Multiple Linear Regression, Polynomial Regression, SVR, Decision Tree Regression, Random Forest Regression
- Lecture 3: Classification: Logistic Regression, K-NN, SVM, Kernel SVM, Naive Bayes, Decision Tree Classification, Random Forest Classification
- Lecture 4: Clustering: K-Means, Hierarchical Clustering
- Lecture 5: Association Rule Learning: Apriori, Eclat
- Lecture 6: Reinforcement Learning: Upper Confidence Bound, Thompson Sampling
- Lecture 7: Natural Language Processing: Bag-of-words model and algorithms for NLP
- Lecture 8: Deep Learning: Artificial Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks
- Lecture 9: Dimensionality Reduction: PCA, LDA, Kernel PCA
- Lecture 10: Model Selection & Boosting: k-fold Cross Validation, Parameter Tuning, Grid Search, XGBoost
3. Who is the target audience?
- Interested in Machine Learning.
- Having at least a high school knowledge in math and who know the basics of Machine Learning.
- Code free Machine Learning and want to apply it easily to datasets.
- Fascinated to start a career in Data Science.
- Wants to become a Data Scientist.
- Any data analysts who are not satisfied with their job.
- And who wants to add value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools.
4. Who are the Instructors of this Machine Learning Course A-Z?
Kirill Eremenko is a data science coach and lifestyle entrepreneur and an aspiring Data Scientist & Forex Systems Expert with 4.5 average rating and 324.5K+ reviews. He has 1,062.8K+ Students and 82 Courses.
Hadelin de Ponteves, an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Entrepreneur with 4.5 average rating and 176.3K+ reviews. He got more than 749.3K+ students and 54 courses.
SuperDataScience Team have 301K+ reviews and 996.5K+ students with 4.5 average rating. They help Data Scientists to become Succeed in the Data Science field.
The Machine Learning A-Z has been designed in a way where the instructors share their knowledge and help students to learn complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a simple way. Hope this Review of Machine Learning Course A-Z will help you to get started.
Furthermore, the course is packed with practical exercises which are based on real-life examples. Along with the theory, you will also learn hands-on practice building your own models.
The course includes both Python and R code templates which is downloadable and can be used on your own projects as well.
You May Also Like:
- 29 Best Data Analytics Courses Online for Business Professionals
- 21 Best Data Science Courses Online for Data Scientists
- 11 Big Data Courses Will Help You Become Top Data Scientist
- 7 Best Machine Learning and Deep Learning Courses
- Big Data Masters Program: Become an Expert in 25 Weeks
If this post was helpful, please share it with your friends, family, and social media so that they get this information as well!
Jamil Ahmed, CEO of “Reinforce Lab”. Pharmacist, with experience in numerous fields in Pharmaceutical Companies and also worked in several pharmaceutical Companies for over 5 years in International Business. Digital innovator, Personal Branding, Small Business, SEO Marketer and Marketing Consultant. Named as the Top 3 Business Intelligence Marketing Influencer in 2018 by Onalytica. Top 20 eCommerce Online Seller & Influencer by SaleHoo and Top 8 eCommerce Influencer by FitSmallBusiness. Regularly Share tips and tricks for effective Personal Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Latest Technology Integration in Business by building relationships, and by telling stories. Read more about him.
Follow him on Twitter @jamilahmed_16 and LinkedIn.