Interested in the field of Machine Learning? Here is a short and useful Review of Machine Learning Course A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R in Data Science.
One of the Best Seller courses on Udemy where students enrolled over 137,299 and have a 4.5-star ratings. With this top-selling Machine Learning tutorial you will learn to create Machine Learning Algorithms in both Python and R from Data Science experts.
Review of Machine Learning Course A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
1. What to Learn with this highest selling Machine Learning Course?
- Master Machine Learning on Python & R
- Have a great intuition of many Machine Learning models
- Make accurate predictions
- Make powerful analysis
- Make robust Machine Learning models
- Create strong added value to your business
- Use Machine Learning for personal purpose
- Handle specific topics like Reinforcement Learning, NLP and Deep Learning
- Handle advanced techniques like Dimensionality Reduction
- Know which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
- Build an army of powerful Machine Learning models and know how to combine them to solve any problem
2. What is included in this Machine Learning Certification Course Syllabus?
- Lecture 1: Data Preprocessing
- Lecture 2: Regression: Simple Linear Regression, Multiple Linear Regression, Polynomial Regression, SVR, Decision Tree Regression, Random Forest Regression
- Lecture 3: Classification: Logistic Regression, K-NN, SVM, Kernel SVM, Naive Bayes, Decision Tree Classification, Random Forest Classification
- Lecture 4: Clustering: K-Means, Hierarchical Clustering
- Lecture 5: Association Rule Learning: Apriori, Eclat
- Lecture 6: Reinforcement Learning: Upper Confidence Bound, Thompson Sampling
- Lecture 7: Natural Language Processing: Bag-of-words model and algorithms for NLP
- Lecture 8: Deep Learning: Artificial Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks
- Lecture 9: Dimensionality Reduction: PCA, LDA, Kernel PCA
- Lecture 10: Model Selection & Boosting: k-fold Cross Validation, Parameter Tuning, Grid Search, XGBoost
3. Who is the target audience for the bestselling Machine Learning ?
- Interested in Machine Learning.
- Having at least high school knowledge in math and who know the basics of Machine Learning.
- Code free Machine Learning and want to apply it easily on datasets.
- Fascinated to start a career in Data Science.
- Wants to become a Data Scientist.
- Any data analysts who are not satisfied with their job.
- And who wants to add value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools.
4. Who are the Instructors of this best Machine Learning Course?
Kirill Eremenko is a Data Scientist & Forex Systems Expert with 4.5 average ratings and 67670 reviews. He has 273624 Students and 32 Courses.
Hadelin de Ponteves an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Entrepreneur with 4.5 5 average ratings and 28571 reviews. He got more than 164,845 students and 8 courses.
SuperDataScience Team helping Data Scientists to become Succeed in the Data Science field
The Machine Learning course has been designed in such a way where the instructors share their knowledge and help students to learn complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a simple way.
Furthermore, the course is packed with practical exercises which are based on real-life examples. Along with the theory, you will also learn hands-on practice building your own models.
The course includes both Python and R code templates which is downloadable and can be used on your own projects as well.
You May Also Like:
- 29 Best Data Analytics Courses Online for Business Professionals
- 21 Best Data Science Courses Online for Data Scientists
- 11 Big Data Courses Will Help You Become Top Data Scientist
- 7 Best Machine Learning and Deep Learning Courses
- Big Data Masters Program: Become an Expert in 25 Weeks