Are you looking for the Best SQL Certification Online for beginners? Here is the list of Best SQL Courses Online, Tutorial, & most respected SQL classes and SQL course review to help you impress your current or a potential employer.
If you are a SQL developer or database administrator we’ve no doubt that you spent countless hours assisting your organization gaining quicker access to the data according to needs to solve complex problems and exploring new business opportunities.
Learning SQL (Structured Query Language) tutorial is one of the best ways to improve your career prospects as it is one of the most in-demand tech skills. Salaries for junior level SQL Developers are upwards of $70,000 – $90,000 dollars a year! So why don’t you give a try?
Earning a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate SQL Server certification qualifies you for a position as a software as a database developer or database analyst. The SQL certification exam cost is approximately $150 to $200 dollars.
Oracle Certifications are among the most required after badges of credibility for proficiency in the Information Technology marketplace. Available Oracle Certifications for MySQL:
- SQL Database Administration
- SQL Database Developer
We have selected the majority of the courses based on the top SQL course review, ratings and recent demands, here are the best SQL courses online, training and certification programs which includes the ‘Best Course,’ ‘Product Description,’ ‘Ratings,’ ‘Students Enrolled’ as well as ‘Product’s Image’ and a ‘Call to Action’ to purchase the Courses from the respective learning platforms for your learning convenience.
19 Best SQL Certification Online, Training, Courses, Classes, and Tutorial Programs To Advance Your Career
Table of Contents
- 1. The Complete SQL Bootcamp: Best SQL Tutorial
- 2. Best SQL Certification Online Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert
- 3. SQL Certification for Newbs: Data Analysis for Beginners
- 4. The Complete Oracle Best SQL Certification Training Course
- 5. Microsoft SQL Certification Course: Microsoft SQL for Beginners
- 6. SQL Online Course: SAP HANA SQL & SQL Scripting
- 7. Complete SQL Training & Database Design A-Z™: Learn MS SQL Server Certification + PostgreSQL
- 8. SQL Tutorial- MySQL for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- 9. Best SQL Course: Become a Certified SQL Developer From Scratch!
- 10. Learn T-SQL From Scratch For SQL Server Administrator
- 11. Microsoft SQL Certification Course: Best SQL Tutorial for Non-Programmers with Microsoft Access
- 12. SQL Course: The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2018
- 13. Microsoft Best SQL Tutorial from A to Z
- 14. A Beginners Guide To SQL. Master SQL Quickly
- 15. Oracle Database 12c SQL Certified Associate 1Z0-071
- 16. SQL for Data Science
- 17. Introduction to Structured Query Language: Best SQL Certification
- 18. Managing Big Data with MySQL
- 19. Excel to MySQL: Analytic Techniques for Business Specialization
- 20. Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies
- 21. Mastering Data Analysis in Excel
- 22. Data Visualization and Communication with Tableau
- 23. Managing Big Data with MySQL
- 24. Increasing Real Estate Management Profits: Harnessing Data Analytics
1. The Complete SQL Bootcamp: Best SQL Tutorial
Description: This is one of the best SQL Certification for Business analyst and anyone who is interested to learn SQL. The entry-level online SQL course will make you an expert.
Instructor of this SQL online course will teach you the highly demanded skills like PostgreSQL. The good SQL tutorial will also teach you are the SQL database like MySQL, Microsoft SQL server, Redshift, Amazon and Oracle. This is not the end of the list. There are many more.
This SQL bootcamp is one of the best SQL training courses as it will teach you SQL very fast. Throughout the whole course, you will learn by implementing whatever that you learn in code. The examples are from the real world.
SQL skills are high in demand all throughout the world. Because as time passes by the companies are becoming more reliant on data.
After doing this course and learning what the instructor teaches you might even get an entry-level job at a good corporation.
This course is very important for you if you are a data analyst. So, go ahead and take the SQL course. The certification SQL will help you to gain recognition in your industry.
However, even if you do not like the course then you can always take your money back within the 30 days of your purchase.
Instructor: Jose Portilla
Students Enrolled: 92,760 +
Ratings: 4.6 out of 5.
2. Best SQL Certification Online Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert
Description: This is one of the best SQL training courses on the platform of Udemy. Some of the enrolled students have said that it is the best online course to learn SQL.
It is one of the best places to learn SQL. Because the instructor will teach you very gently. Even though the course may feel a bit slow pace it is very comprehensive.
You need to know how to use MySQL if you deal with data. And in every industry and career dealing with data is essential. Sales professionals or marketing professionals also need to know how to handle data.
The instructor will teach you many topics of SQL in the basic SQL certification course. You will learn:
- Ins and outs of the syntax of SQL.
- How sales and user data can be used for generating reports.
- How data is analyzed using aggregate functions.
- To write the common SQL joins.
- Working with very large data sets which contain thousands of entries.
- Implementation and designing of the complex database schemas.
- Cloning the structure of a database that a photo sharing social network uses.
This high action hands-on course has many projects and challenges for you to solve. it is why the course is one of the best SQL certification course.
All of the exercises that are included in the course are based on real-life challenges. These challenges could be finding the power uses of a website, find out the boats on a website, which hashtags can get the most engagement on a website and many other things.
There is always confusion between MySQL and SQL. So let’s clear it out for you here. MySQL is one of the most popular open source databases for SQL. As it is so popular and the top-notch companies use it so it is very good to get started with.
After you are done with this SQL training you can be confident that you will be able to deal with any SQL database in the world. Generating reports from the data will be very easy for you. As a matter of fact, you will also be able to find the right answer to the right questions from the data.
If you deal with data in your profession then you need to take this course. Because it will not only build up your portfolio but also help you to be more productive in your current profession.
You can even improve your business with the help of the knowledge that you learn in this online training for SQL.
So do not make any delays and take this course. Because it is one of the best SQL training and certification course that you can get on Udemy.
Instructors: Colt Steele, Ian Schoonover
Students Enrolled: 53,136 +
Ratings: 4.6 out of 5.
3. SQL Certification for Newbs: Data Analysis for Beginners
Description: This is the Best SQL Tutorial for beginners. This is one of the most entertaining and knowledgeable SQL training courses on Udemy. Because the marketing professionals of Facebook, Google, Amazon, and Lyft have created this course.
If you have no technical background for the certification SQL then do not worry. Because this course has been created for the beginners.
You will be doing data analysis in this SQL crash course. All of the analysis will be based on real-life data.
Instructors of this course will make you imagine that you have your own company. So you will implement all of the data analysis according to the data that you have received from your customers.
You will be doing the real queries that real businesses do. So that you can do your own custom queries for your real business in real life.
To learn SQL online course you have to do a lot of exercises and solve quizzes. This course does exactly that.
As there are so many quizzes and exercises all throughout this course. The approach is going to be learning by doing.
Instructors: A Course You’ll Actually Finish, David Kim, Peter Sefton
Students Enrolled: 38,265 +
Ratings: 4.2 out of 5.
4. The Complete Oracle Best SQL Certification Training Course
Description: You are going to gain some amazing programming skills in this SQL training course. Data has become the widest and the hottest topic in the technology industry. And it is the greatest asset a company can have.
All of the databases is required SQL for data storage and retrieval. So almost all of the companies that use data will require an SQL professional.
If you become an SQL developer then you can earn up to 90000 USD in one year as salary. However, the best part is that you need not to have any programming skills for the course. Learning SQL is not very difficult.
Once you are done with the course you are going to feel that you have become an Oracle SQL Master.
Oracle is the most widely used database in the world. You will be prepared for your job interview after doing this SQL language tutorial.
Passing the Oracle 1Z0-071 exam will open a lot of golden opportunities in your career. The courses will teach you many things, ones which are for this exam. But, this course is very pinpoint.
Instructor: Imtiaz Ahmad
Students Enrolled: 32,855 +
Ratings: 4.6 out of 5.
5. Microsoft SQL Certification Course: Microsoft SQL for Beginners
Description: Do you want to earn more than $100,000 a year? Well if you do then this best online SQL certification is for you.
This SQL tutorial will teach you how to retrieve data and also store it to its database. SQL is widely used for big data and also for business intelligence.
As more corporations are implementing business intelligence and big data the requirement for SQL language employees are also increasing.
In this one of the best SQL training courses, you are also going to use SQL programming languages for Microsoft SQL server. It is one of the most popular and widely used database engines in the world.
If you want to work for a corporation that uses Microsoft SQL server uses SQL language for their data analysis then you should take this course.
In fact, if your company uses SQL then you should also take this course.
Instructor: Brewster Knowlton
Students Enrolled: 8,439 +
Ratings: 4.5 out of 5.
6. SQL Online Course: SAP HANA SQL & SQL Scripting
Description: This is a detailed course on SAP HANA SQL & SQL scripting. After doing this course you will become a HANA SQL Developer.
The course contains the following highlights:
- Introduction to HXE.
- Walk through steps for HANA studio.
- Key HANA concepts for multiple tables of data.
- Creation of many sample database through practice.
- All the keywords of SQL and SQL scripting.
- Multiple ways for creating a table.
- Declarative and imperative statements.
- Highly expensive content on SQL scripting.
- HANA Certification SQL is a part of the course which is also covered.
- Learning special features like exception handling, dynamic filters and many more.
- Development of design time objects.
- Core data services.
This list does not even include all that is included in this course. Because of being a highly extensive course it will be a good return on your investment.
However, if you do not like this course you can always take your money back within the 30 days of your purchase.
Instructor: Time4HANA (T4H)
Students Enrolled: 5,917 +
Ratings: 4.4 out of 5.
7. Complete SQL Training & Database Design A-Z™: Learn MS SQL Server Certification + PostgreSQL
Description: With this best SQL course online you will learn both SQL Server & PostgreSQL by doing.
These most respected SQL classes are designed with the Data Scientists and Analysts in mind, so if you want to propel your Data Science career, then this course is for you!
This is one of the best SQL course online and also one of the most extensive.
The SQL language tutorial will teach you the tools that are used with SQL for data queries. You will learn how to input data into the database and then retrieve it when requested.
The course will teach you how you can create queries in a widely used variation of SQL known as PostgreSQL. However, the skills taught in this course can also be used with Oracle SQL server. You can easily transfer the knowledge that you get in this course.
The course will teach you the following topics like:
- OLAP Vs OLTP databases. You will learn why the two designs different type of databases.
- The normalization of databases. You will learn the theory for normalizing and also practice how to normalize step by step with the help of the instructor.
If you want to become a data scientist or data analyst knowing how a database is designed is not compulsory but if you know then you will have a top-notch CV. Having those skills will help you to drive better results and faster results.
Boosting your data science career will be very convenient by learning the SQL server tutorial.
If you want to understand how database work and to want to boost your data science career then you should take this course. There are so many SQL training courses. However, there are none like this.
Instructors: Kirill Eremenko, Ilya Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team
Students Enrolled: 9,230 +
Ratings: 4.3 out of 5.
8. SQL Tutorial- MySQL for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
Description: SQL server certifications is one of the best SQL course online and also one of the most extensive.
This is one of the best SQL training courses for you to get started with SQL as a beginner. Instructor of this course will walk you through all the steps so that you do not get confused about anything.
The online class uses MySQL the most popular SQL database management system for teaching SQL. You will be working with a real-life database in this course.
All of the major companies use data to make data-driven decisions. The creator of the course has ensured that this is one of the best SQL training courses for you to get a job at a high paying company for helping them take a data-driven decision.
You are most likely to be in a stable job industry. Because the demand for SQL experts are only increasing. it is not likely to decrease in many years to come because in this century data is as valuable as oil.
If you are interested in SQL development, database administration, business intelligence or data analysis then you should take this course.
The creators of the course have made sure that anyone can do it even the beginners. As it is a hands-on course you will be doing many exercises.
Instructor: 365 Careers
Students Enrolled: 8,029 +
Ratings: 4.5 out of 5.
9. Best SQL Course: Become a Certified SQL Developer From Scratch!
Description: All of the topics of this course is explained in order. So that even if you are new to SQL you can easily understand all the details that are explained in this course. Even if you know SQL but won to improve your coding capabilities this course will help.
Practice can make a man perfect. Same goes for coding. You need to code in SQL and practice so that you can get better at it. So to make your practice the instructor has included hundreds of codes in this online class.
In the IT industry, the SQL professionals are highly demanded. So if you know SQL all of the large corporations will demand your skills.
The instructor will make you very much familiar with Oracle SQL. He will also teach you how to think analytically to solve a problem by writing SQL codes.
As a matter of fact, the instructor writes SQL codes in the class for you to understand how he solves real-life problems with SQL.
Udemy is one of the best place to learn SQL. It has so many courses and also a good place for you to learn SQL tutorial.
Instructor: Oracle Master Training, Code Star Academy
Students Enrolled: 8,879 +
Rating: 4.4 out of 5.
10. Learn T-SQL From Scratch For SQL Server Administrator
Description: It is one of the highest rated course for SQL on Udemy. You will learn to become a SQL production database administrator in this course.
The skills tasks and rows of a SQL production database administrator will be introduced to you. so that you can do the tasks on a daily basis when you take your job as a SQL database administrator.
If you are a beginner in SQL or are interested in business analysis then you should take this online course. It will help you to become familiar with all the responsibilities that you need at your job.
Instructor: Raphael Asghar
Students Enrolled: 7,934 +
Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
11. Microsoft SQL Certification Course: Best SQL Tutorial for Non-Programmers with Microsoft Access
Description: SQL is a highly sought after skill by the companies which use data for business growth. In our era, all of the businesses are using data because without taking data-driven decisions they are going to fall behind.
If you already have an idea about Microsoft Access but would want to learn the in-demand programming language SQL then you should take this course. Learning SQL will help you to get the right answers from the right questions from your database.
You will learn to use SQL for querying to Microsoft access database. It will make you efficient use of data querying from Microsoft Access.
However, take this course only if you are familiar with Microsoft Access. But you do not need to have any programming skills or even be familiar with SQL.
Instructor: IsáBel Harrison
Students Enrolled: 4,719 +
Rating: 4.6 out of 5.
12. SQL Course: The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2018
Description: The skills you need to become a BI Analyst – Statistics, Database theory, SQL, Tableau – Everything is included.
Instructor: 365 Careers
Students Enrolled: 5,598 +
Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
13. Microsoft Best SQL Tutorial from A to Z
Description: The Complete Guide to SQL Querying
Instructor: Brewster Knowlton
Students Enrolled: 3,809 +
Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
14. A Beginners Guide To SQL. Master SQL Quickly
Description: SQL is the language of all databases, this course offers an easy way to master the SQL fundamentals
Instructor: Infinite Skills
Students Enrolled: 838 +
Rating: 4.8 out of 5.
15. Oracle Database 12c SQL Certified Associate 1Z0-071
Description: Become Oracle SQL Certified ( OCA ) / Covers ORACLE university track 100%. All the presentations & scripts are attached
Instructor: Khaled Alkhudari
Students Enrolled: 4,974 +
Rating: 4.5 Out of 5.
16. SQL for Data Science
Description: Data in our world is increasing at an exponential rate. All of these data needs to be managed and interacted with for taking decisions based on data. If no decisions or any sense could not be made from this data then it would be totally useless.
Here comes your role as a data scientist. You will interact with data and tell stories from the database. So that you can make sense of data for your employer or make data-driven decisions for your own business.
To manage, manipulate and interact with data knowing SQL is a must. Structured query language (SQL) is used for major purposes. All of the large corporations use SQL for data science.
The online classes universe that you have no experience in SQL. So that is why the class will begin from the ground up. it will take you from a beginner level SQL programming to a seasoned programmer of SQL.
Initially, you are going to start by doing the easy stuff like working with strings and numbers and also filtering data. Later you are going to go for the advanced concepts.
You are going to do real-world programming assignments. It will help you to get an idea about the challenges in data science that people in the real-world faces. This is also going to help you to build up your portfolio which you can show off at your employer’s face.
To take this course all that you need is a text editor on your computer which you already have. And obviously determination for learning consistently. As it will take you about a whole month of study for this online course.
You are going to get 1 whole week of the free trial to take this course. So that you know within this week if this course is suited for you.
Instructor: Sadie St. Lawrence, Data Scientist at VSP Global, Founder and CEO Women in Data (WID)
Created by: University of California, Davis
Rating: 4.5 Out of 5.
17. Introduction to Structured Query Language: Best SQL Certification
Description: In this course, you will learn how to create a MySQL database at the beginning. Later you are going to be taught about the syntax of SQL programming language.
You are going to create models that are very much similar to the real world using SQL. So that you get a taste of the word problems that are solved by using SQL.
Instructor: Charles Severance, Associate Professor, School of Information
Created by: University of Michigan
Rating: 4.8 Out of 5.
18. Managing Big Data with MySQL
Description: You are going to be introduced to how to use a relational database for business analysis. Then also how you can use entity relationship diagrams for displaying the structure of data within them.
As you learn these it will help you to understand how you need to collect data for your business and also learn to consider the features that are important for your growth.
At the end of the best online SQL tutorial, you will have a clear understanding of relational databases. As you will be solving real-world challenges in this course you will build up your own portfolio while doing this course.
It is going to help you to attract potential employers for your new job. Gain the boost and competitive advantage in the world where data is more valuable than oil.
You can take this online class for a free trial of 7 days. So please take this course and try it for improving your career.
You will learn:
- how relational databases work,
- to use entity-relationship diagrams to display the structure of the data held within them.
- How data needs to be collected in business contexts,
- to identify features you want to consider if you are involved in implementing new data collection efforts.
- how to execute the most useful query
- how table aggregation statements work for business analysts,
- to get the data by yourself
- how relational databases work, how to improve businesses.
- how to access this data.
- Daniel Egger, Executive in Residence and Director, Center for Quantitative Modeling, Pratt School of Engineering, Duke University
- Jana Schaich Borg, Assistant Research Professor, Social Science Research Institute
Created by: Duke University
Rating: 4.7 Out of 5.
19. Excel to MySQL: Analytic Techniques for Business Specialization
Description: In our world, many tools are used for data storage and data analysis. Microsoft Excel, MySQL, and Tableau are the most popular tools for analyzing data and creating models and also design data visualizations for communicating with your audience through data.
The specialization course will teach you about the many tools in data analysis. You are going to become an expert at using the tools after you’re done with the specialization.
This online specialization class is going to have a capstone project. In the project, you are going to optimize revenue from properties.
Airbnb has sponsored this project. And the top 10 computers of the project will be able to present their work to the senior data scientist professionals who work at Airbnb.
You can be one of these 10 people each year and grab the golden opportunity to present your work to the top professionals of the industry. It will open a lot of doors to golden opportunities for you.
Go ahead and wait no more delay before taking this course. In fact, you are going to get 7 days free trial to take the online class. You only continue if you think this course is worth your time.
Created by: Duke University
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization:
- Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies
- Mastering Data Analysis in Excel
- Data Visualization and Communication with Tableau
- Managing Big Data with MySQL
- Increasing Real Estate Management Profits: Harnessing Data Analytics
- Jana Schaich Borg, Assistant Research Professor
- Daniel Egger, Executive in Residence and Director, Center for Quantitative Modeling
20. Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies
21. Mastering Data Analysis in Excel
22. Data Visualization and Communication with Tableau
23. Managing Big Data with MySQL
24. Increasing Real Estate Management Profits: Harnessing Data Analytics
If you’re considering a management path or looking to become another type of data specialist, doing any of the above Best SQL Courses Online Tutorial and Classes are likely to assist you to influence your current or a prospective employer. There are so many best youtube SQL tutorial which you can try for free.
These efforts will prove that you’re a SQL developer who is willing to go the additional mile to help the organization realize the maximum possible of its data.
This is the right time to learn from the list of the Best SQL Certification Training acquire a competitive advantage in the work marketplace. Remember, the average salary of a SQL developer! That’s a lucrative career. Happy Learning!
You May Also Like:
Best Data Science Courses:
- 24 Best Python Courses, Books, and Online Tutorials 2018
- 10 Best Docker Tutorial, Training, Certification & Courses for Developers
- 21 Best Online Data Science Courses for Data Scientists
- 29 Best Data Analytics Courses Online for Business Professionals
- 18 Best Artificial Intelligence Courses, Tutorial & Training
- 11 Big Data Courses Will Help You Become Top Data Scientist
- 26 Best Machine Learning Courses and Best Deep Learning Courses
- Review of Machine Learning Course A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
- Big Data Masters Program: Become an Expert in 25 Weeks
Best Development & Programming Language Courses:
- 48 Best Development Courses Online To Become An Industry Expert
- 17 Best IT Training and Certification Courses Online in 2018
- 35 Best Selling Online Courses To Become An Expert
- 12 Best AWS Training, Courses, Certification, and Tutorials for Amazon 
- 25 Best React JS Tutorial, Course, Training, and Certification 2018
Best Digital Marketing Courses:
- 29 Best Courses To Start Home Business Online
- 11 Best Shopify Training Courses Certification for Dropshipping Business
- 9 Best Branding Courses Online Training and Tutorials for Marketers
- 24 Best SEO Training Courses to Rank Your Business Website
- 15 Best Social Media Marketing Courses, Training & Certification
If this post was helpful, please share it with your friends, family, and social media so that they get this information as well!
Jamil Ahmed is the CEO of “Reinforce Lab”. He is a Pharmacist with experience of working in several pharmaceutical companies for over 5 years in International Business. Jamil Ahmed (@ahmedjr_16) is a Digital innovator, Personal Branding, Small Business, and Marketing consultant. He was named as the Top 3 Business Intelligence Marketing Influencer in 2018 by Onalytica. He was also Top 20 eCommerce Online Seller & Influencer by SaleHoo and Top 8 eCommerce Influencer by FitSmallBusiness. He regularly shares his tips and tricks for effective Personal Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Latest Technology Integration in Business by building relationships, and by telling stories. Read more about him.