Are you interested in the field of Deep Learning? Here is the short and useful Review of Deep Learning A-Z Hands-On Artificial Neural Networks.
If you are in the intermediate level people who know the basics of Deep Learning and Machine Learning, including the classical algorithms like linear regression or logistic regression and more advanced topics like Artificial Neural Networks, but who want to learn more about it and explore all the different fields of Deep Learning.
This is one of the Best Seller courses on Udemy where students enrolled more than 143,374+ with 11,268+ reviews and 4.5 average star rating. With this top-selling Deep Learning tutorial, you will learn how to create Deep Learning Algorithms in Python from two Machine Learning & Data Science experts.
Review of Deep Learning A-Z Hands-On Artificial Neural Networks
Artificial intelligence is growing exponentially. There is no doubt about that. Self-driving cars are clocking up millions of miles, IBM Watson is diagnosing patients better than armies of doctors and Google Deepmind’s AlphaGo beat the World champion at Go – a game where intuition plays a key role.
But the further AI advances, the more complex become the problems it needs to solve. And only Deep Learning can solve such complex problems and that’s why it’s at the heart of Artificial intelligence.
Table of Contents
- 1. What to Learn about this highest selling Deep Learning Course?
- 2. What is included in this Deep Learning Certification Course Syllabus?
- 3. Who is the target audience for the bestselling Deep Learning course?
- 4. Who are the Instructors of this best Deep Learning Course?
- 5. Why should you take this best Deep Learning online Course?
- Final Word
1. What to Learn about this highest selling Deep Learning Course?
Learn the intuition behind Artificial Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, Self-Organizing Maps, AutoEncoders and Boltzmann Machines.
Relate Artificial Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, Self-Organizing Maps, Boltzmann Machines and AutoEncoders in practice.
2. What is included in this Deep Learning Certification Course Syllabus?
Part 1 – Artificial Neural Networks
- ANN Intuition
- Building an ANN
- Homework Challenge – Should we say goodbye to that customer?
- Evaluating, Improving and Tuning the ANN
- Homework Challenge – Put me one step down on the podium
Part 2 – Convolutional Neural Networks
- CNN Intuition
- Building a CNN
- Homework – What’s that pet?
- Evaluating, Improving and Tuning the CNN
Part 3 – Recurrent Neural Networks
- RNN Intuition
- Building an RNN
- Evaluating, Improving and Tuning the RNN
Part 4 – Self Organizing Maps
- SOMs Intuition
- Building a SOM
- Mega Case Study4
Part 5 – Boltzmann Machines
- Boltzmann Machine Intuition
- Building a Boltzmann Machine
Part 6 – AutoEncoders
- AutoEncoders Intuition
- Building an AutoEncoder
Annex – Get the Machine Learning Basics
Regression & Classification Intuition
Data Preprocessing Template
3. Who is the target audience for the bestselling Deep Learning course?
- This course is intended for the person interested in Deep Learning with at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Deep Learning.
- If you are uncomfortable with coding but interested in Deep Learning and wants to apply it easily to datasets in real life projects.
- Want to start a career in Data Science, data analysts or want to become a Data Scientist.
- For business owners to leverage the Exponential technology of Deep Learning in their business
- Entrepreneurs who want to create disruption in an industry using the most cutting edge Deep Learning algorithms
4. Who are the Instructors of this best Deep Learning Course?
Kirill Eremenko, a Data Scientist & Forex Systems Expert with 4.5 average rating and 130,872+ reviews. He has 501,458 Students and 38 Courses.
Hadelin de Ponteves, an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Entrepreneur with 4.5 average rating and 65,396+ reviews. He got more than 332,720+ students and 13 courses.
SuperDataScience Team have 120,535+ reviews and 465,456+ students with 4.5 average rating. They help Data Scientists to become Succeed in the Data Science field.
5. Why should you take this best Deep Learning online Course?
Top 5 reasons you should take the Deep Learning A-Z™ course which is really different and stands out from the crowd of other training programs out there:
- Robust Structure
- Intuition Tutorials
- Exciting Projects
- Hands-On Coding
- In-Course Support
The Best Deep Learning course has been designed in such a way where the instructors share their knowledge and help students to learn complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a simple way.
Furthermore, the course is packed with practical exercises which are based on real-life examples. Along with the theory, you will also learn hands-on practice building your own models.
In conclusion, this is an exciting training program filled with intuition tutorials, practical exercises, and real-world case studies.
You May Also Like:
- 29 Best Data Analytics Courses Online for Business Professionals
- 21 Best Data Science Courses Online for Data Scientists
- 11 Big Data Courses Will Help You Become Top Data Scientist
- 7 Best Machine Learning and Deep Learning Courses
- Big Data Masters Program: Become an Expert in 25 Weeks
If this post was helpful, please share it with your friends, family, and social media so that they get this information as well!
Jamil Ahmed is the CEO of “Reinforce Lab”. He is a Pharmacist with experience of working in several pharmaceutical companies for over 5 years in International Business. Jamil Ahmed (@ahmedjr_16) is a Digital innovator, Personal Branding, Small Business, and Marketing consultant. He was named as the Top 3 Business Intelligence Marketing Influencer in 2018 by Onalytica. He was also Top 20 eCommerce Online Seller & Influencer by SaleHoo and Top 8 eCommerce Influencer by FitSmallBusiness. He regularly shares his tips and tricks for effective Personal Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Latest Technology Integration in Business by building relationships, and by telling stories. Read more about him.